Mushroom comes in different forms but the most popular ones are oyster mushroom and wood ear mushroom, mushroom can be eaten fresh or when it is dried. Mushrooms are generally rich in vitamin D, vitamin B1, and B2. Mushroom is also a great source of fiber and has many health benefits such as to prevention of heart disease and blood coagulation etc.
In this mushroom recipe prepare your mushroom and vegetable sauce.
– 10 grams of mushrooms (soaked in water for one hour)
– 500 grams of water
– 70 grams of vegetables
– Half teaspoon of salt
– Half teaspoon of ground pepper
– Half teaspoon of garlic powder
How to make it:
– Bring water to a boil, put in the mushrooms. Cook them for a while.
– Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir it well.
– Add vegetables into it. Cook for a while.
– Ready to serve.
Serve it along with your daily meals or add some chicken or beef for extra protein.